Instagram

Talking Curly Hair Tips & Hairstyles With Live Tak

December 20, 2017

I got to anchor two videos about curly hair with Live Tak, a lifestyle branch of Aaj Tak right before Diwali. If you had liked my Facebook page, you’d have seen these already! I have now included them here since it’s difficult for my new readers to search for old posts.

Curly Hair Care Tips With DIY Recipes

I was asked to talk about my top curly hair tips but I wasn’t allowed to name any products. So most tips in this video include DIY recipes. From cleansing your scalp, using natural ingredients for conditioners & leave in conditioners & refreshing your curls, all of them can be done at home without spending too much.Β  You can find the video below:

Which was your favourite tip? Let me know in the comments below!

Quick Curly Hairstyles To Try

The second one, albeit not my favourite (I couldn’t see properly without my glasses so the hairstyles ended up looking wonky) includes hair styles you can try with wavy and curly hair. You don’t need to use heat t straighten your hair to try somthing different with your hair. From work to the gym & even elegant functions, these hairstyles are easy & quick to do.Β  Try them out, be neater than how I was πŸ˜› & don’t forget to tag @thecuriousjalebi on Facebook & Instagram when you share the results!

I hope you liked these! Do share them on Facebook, a curly girl in your list might just end up discovering the natural hair universe. Share the love & the knowledge!

If you’re interested to learn more about curly hair care, check out the posts here. I also have many more video tutorials on my Youtube Channel so check them out & don’t forget to subscribe!

If you’re on Instagram, come say hi & become part of the family! I post more videos & tips there very often.

Until next time! <3

Mahi
    March 30, 2018 at 10:53 am

Hi, i also have glasses nd i can’t see properly without it, every hairstyle looks wired on me… And i hate my curls and my specs.. What should i do.? Plz reply..

April 5, 2018 at 3:39 pm

You’re saying hairstyles don’t look good because of your glasses? I have glasses too! I’m sure that’s not the case! Why don’t you buy frames you like and suit your face? it will make you feel better πŸ™‚

• Mahi hussain
        April 12, 2018 at 9:37 pm

U are really a motivation to curly girls like us.. Thnq so much for awsm posts like this ❀️

Vinita Sharma
    March 10, 2018 at 3:28 pm

This post is Gold! I’ll try it!β™₯️

Simple Tricks
    February 22, 2018 at 7:14 pm

Hi Pallavi,

First of all thank you very much for these tips. I have been getting comments recently that my curls are looking great πŸ™‚
    I have also learnt much better on how to learn my curls. all the credit goes to you.

Recently i bought lemon grass oil & lavender oil. It is concentrated and has strong smell. I bought them from yercaud hills.
    I am not sure how to dilute it and use? could you give me some tips.

Also to refresh the curls you have suggested to mix some conditioner+ water and spray. Can that mixture be kept for a couple of days or should we mix them daily? and what additional things can be added to this spray?

March 11, 2018 at 6:17 pm

Hi there!

THank you, I’m happy the tips helped you!

Mix a tiny amount of oil to a carrier oil- I haven’t used these oils on my hair as such! You can add a few drops to the refresh spray!

And the mixture can be kept for a month or so? it doesn’t really spoil, to my notice. πŸ™‚

iamtinu
    February 20, 2018 at 3:43 am

Great post dear.. I love the way u write..πŸ’―πŸ’―

Check out my new post.. Its on ways to style relaxed or natural hair..

Angela @ Stray Curls
    December 21, 2017 at 9:42 am

Oh, I love this post! πŸ˜€ I can’t wait for my hair to grow beyond my shoulders to experiment with some of these! πŸ˜€

December 21, 2017 at 11:46 am

Thank you Angela! Yes can’t wait to see the results on you! Have lots of coconut water, eggs, fish & green veggies to make them grow faster! Scalp massages and multi vitamins too if you like. <3