I’m Pallavi, a curly hair blogger and I want you to have the healthiest version of your natural hair without the use of heat, straigteners, keratin treatments and bullying that can come with having wavy or curly hair.
I too like you was called medusa, ‘jungli’, unkempt, frizzy, medusa, maggi (you name it), all because I didn’t know how to take care and groom my wild hair while growing up.
I desired straight hair and was envious of the girls around me that were so ‘lucky’ to be born without my hair type. This self loathing led to low self esteem and confidence. I used to wish I had someone who had hair like me and understood what I was going through.
My breakthrough happened one summer in college, while landing upon a curly girl and her routine.
Several days of research later, I finally found a way to keep my hair healthy, moisturised and felt beautiful and blessed to have curly hair.
All it took was a mindshift, and some changes to how I washed and styled my hair.
If you are where I was a few years ago, welcome to a new world of fellow wavy and curly hair peeps!
Please read through the blog posts I have linked below, watch the tutorials I have shot for you and just try, once to see the difference in your hair.
Usually, one good experience is all it takes for hope to blossom- that this method will work for you. All it needs is experimenting and being consistent with a routine.
Ready to start? Read on below for helpful links!
ESSENTIAL BLOG POSTS
You can begin your natural hair journey by quickly reading through my most popular posts in the order given below–
- Different Types of Natural Hair- First, find out if you have wavy hair, loose curls or tight curls? Finding your hair type will tell you what routine to follow. If you have wavy hair and follow my routine (curly), you might not get as amazing results if you had followed a wavy hair routine.
- How to get your Curls back from Chemical Straightening – Got keratin or smoothening done and regret it? Follow the tips I’ve personally followed!
- What is the CG Method For Curly Hair_– The world famous technique of curly girls across the world.
- How to Start CG Method for Curly Hair with Pocket-Friendly Products – An easy guide to starting a curly hair routine.
- How to Start CG Method for Wavy Hair with Pocket-Friendly Products– An easy guide to starting a wavy hair routine.
- Curly Hair Products in India For Different Budgets– CG Friendly shampoos, conditioners, leave in’s, stylers – I’ve got them across budgets starting from options BELOW Rs.500!
- Deep Conditioning Curly Hair – ESSENTIAL when you are starting your natural hair journey. Do this once a week to see a MASSIVE difference in your hair.
- How to Dry Curly Hair For More Volume and Definition – My preferred method
- Protect Your Hair at Night With These Techniques
- What to do with your Curls on Day 2,3,4 -How to Refresh
Next, watch HOW I wash and style my curls. You can do this by watching the below videos.
See what other curly and wavy girls have to say about my tips and their results here.
Follow me on Instagram where I post video tutorials, tips and reviews – @thecuriousjalebi
View this post on Instagram
What a productive Saturday! And breezy too 😆 Shot a new video with only #India based products that are also #pocketfriendly & #cgfriendly- . 1️⃣ @vilvah_ goat milk shampoo (Use code CURIOUS10 for 10% Off) 2️⃣ @reequil conditioners – I used both (per section) to see the difference. Both have insanely good slip! 3️⃣ @ashbabotanics leave in conditioner 4️⃣ @ashbabotanics curl defining gel 5️⃣ @curlkeeper flexi brush 6️⃣ @disguisecosmetics Rainbow glow oil to SOTC! (LOVING this) 🌟 Subscribe to my channel to get notified when my videos comes out – to see my FULL routine from start to finish! 😁
Have questions to ask me? Join my private coaching group on Facebook- Ask Jalebi. I respond to questions and doubts faster than checking my DMs on Instagram!
Prefer fb over Instagram? Follow my facebook Page- The Curious Jalebi !
You can also subscribe to my newsletter below & get exclusive tips along with alerts to my newest posts. I promise not to spam!