Is This Blog For You?
If you are frustrated with your hair, the frizz or the dryness or perhaps your hair is severely damaged due to years of heat treatment, this blog is for you.
Even if you know the basics of natural hair care but find most products recommended by others very expensive, this blog is for you!
You can also subscribe to my newsletter below & get exclusive tips along with alerts to my newest posts. I promise not to spam!
Ready To Start?
You can begin your natural hair journey by quickly reading through my most popular posts in the order given below–
- Curly Hair Tips For Beginners– Essential tips you can start practicing in your life immediately to see healthy, soft curls.
- 10 Things About Curly hair that will Change your World – Why is curly hair so different, dry and rough? Why do you need to follow a different routine for wavy and curly hair? Find out what makes your hair type so special in this post.
- Get Rid of Dryness with these 12 Easy Hacks– Is your hair super dry and breaks easily? Follow these tips pronto.
- Different Types of Curly Hair- Find out YOUR Curly Hair Type – Is it Wavy, loose curly, tight curls or kinky? Finding your pattern and hair type will tell you why one routine won’t work for every hair type and how to find the best routine for your hair type.
- What is the CG Method For Curly Hair_– The world famous technique of using products that don’t dry out your hair and trap it with plastic. Get the easiest way to start the CG Method in this post.
- Transitioning From Chemically Straightened Hair Into Curly Hair– If you have done Keratin or smoothing treatment or any other chemical treatment, don’t worry. I had it done too and had to work to get my curls back. Read this post to see how you can too.
- Curly Hair Products in India For Different Budgets– CG Friendly shampoos, conditioners, leave in’s, stylers – I’ve got them across budgets starting from options BELOW Rs.500!
- Video Instructions on my Youtube Channel – Lazy and still want to learn? Most of your questions will be answered when you see exactly how I take care of my hair. Don’t forget to subscribe (press the bell icon) so that you won’t miss out on the next video.
After this, you can browse more posts under Curly Hair Care here. Happy reading!
Want to Dive Deeper Into My World?
Thank You for stopping by. I hope we help and learn from each other.