The struggle for a good CG friendly conditioner in India is all too real. Which is why The Bodyshop Rainforest Moisture Conditioner For Dry Hair is so popular with the curly hair community in this country! Not only is this relatively easy to buy online, you can also purchase it from any body shop store in your city.
As I mentioned in my review of The Bodyshop Rainforest Moisture shampoo, I started to use the line after I started a pure CG routine. I initially used to apply The Bodyshop Rainforest Moisture Conditioner For Dry Hair in college but it soon became too expensive to keep up.
After re-using them for 3-4 months, here is the verdict.
Table of Contents
- Conditions to help restore moisture and improve the hair’s softness without weighing it down, for a smooth and shiny finish.
- Contains pracaxi oil, manketti nut oil and Community Trade honey, babassu oil and coconut oil.
- No silicones, no parabens and no colourants.
- For dry and damaged hair.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Cetyl Esters, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil, Salicylic Acid, Mel, Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil, Tocopherol.
Is It CG Friendly:
Yes. No silicones, mineral oil & parabens.
Rs 795 for 250 ml.
- Easily available CG friendly conditioner in India
- Moisturises curls
- No build up as it does not have silicones & mineral oil.
- It has lovely seed oils that are great for curls.
- I need a big amount of the conditioner to detangle knots – it’s slip is not the best.
- It lasts me maximum 1.5-2 months.
- It could have a better scent.
How to Use:
Apply on freshly shampooed hair, giving special attention to the ends. Use fingers to gently detangle. Use a wide toothed comb beginning from the bottom of the curls to remove knots & ensure uniform distribution of the conditioner.
Didn’t understand how to do this step? Watch my video tutorial.
Will I Buy This Again:
Wouldn’t mind but unlikely. I prefer the slip & detangling capability of the Innis Free conditioner instead.
Buy it Here:
Have YOU tried the The Bodyshop Rainforest Moisture Conditioner For Dry Hair? Did you like it? Let me know in the comments below!
Check out the review for the The Bodyshop Rainforest Moisture Shampoo For Dry Hair here & their hair butter here.