If you’re a curly hair girl, you will know (or will learn) that deep conditioning (applying a hair mask) is essential to our curl’s health. It restores hydration, bounce and decreases frizz. I deep condition with The Bodyshop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter For Dry Hair once a week. Do read about my deep conditioning routine, why it may be the one thing you need to ENSURE you do for your curls once every week here.
This Hair Butter is by far, my favourite of the Rainforest Moisture line. The hair masque, like it’s name suggests, has a rich butter like consistency, perfect for curly texture types (3A,3B,3C/4A,4B,4C) which need more moisture & oil than wavy patterns.
I have been happily using it for a couple of months now; NO hair mask has come close to what this does to my hair. No, not even sheamoisture.
I even prefer to use it instead of the conditioner since the slip of this butter is better( butter is always better, no? :P)
Read my full review below to see if you should buy this to deep condition your curls.
Table of Contents
- Luxuriously rich and intensive deep-conditioning treatment for soft, glossy and tangle-free hair.
- Contains pracaxi oil, manketti nut oil and Community Trade honey and olive oil.
- No silicones, no parabens and no colourants.
- Use weekly or as required.
- For dry and damaged hair.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Esters, Glycerin, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil, Benzoic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Mel, Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol.
Is It CG Friendly:
YES. No silicones, no parabens and no colourants.
Rs.1095 for 200 ml.
- It is extremely hydrating for my curls.
- The slip is fantastic – great for detangling long curly hair.
- It gives my curls incredible bounce (like a protein treatment), shine & definition.
- I need to use only a small amount – this ensures the product lasts for a long time.
- It is not heavy for my hair ( if you’re using this & find it too greasy- decrease the amount).
- I don’t like the smell too much.
- Some girls have found it too heavy for their lighter curls patterns or if they have wavy hair.
How To Use:
Follow method 2 of my video tutorial below:
Will I Buy This Again:
YES, a thousand times yes. 😀
Buy It Here:
You can also buy it at any The Bodyshop Store since prices get inflated online.