I pledge thee to follow these rules as much as I can to grow my curly hair long & healthy….
- Use an ayurveic hair oil or coconut/olive oil once every week & massage into scalp & ends for 10-15 mins
- Shampoo less (only the scalp if it isn’t oiled) & Condition more
- Don’t skimp on the leave-in-conditioner ( invest in a good one even if it’s expensive)
- Finger detangle gently before the shower to avoid breakage.
- Comb only when I have some product on (conditioner while in the shower, leave in conditioner while styling outside of it)
- Use a tshirt to scrunch up (1-2 mins) & plop (pile up your curls on top of your head wrapped in a tshirt to air dry)
- Sleep with pineappled hair ( It is a protective hairstyle, will do a post about this soon)
- Deep condition at least once in 2 weeks.
- Get a trim every 3-4 months ( I do it on my own at home)
- Avoid heat & blow drying
Which of these are you going to try in your routine? Comment & let me know!